‘Tis the season to spend time thinking about other people and for other people to think about you.
Cool! What do you tell people that they can get you if you are trying to get healthy? What do you suggest if people want to give you something other than wine? What do you get the health conscious person on your list? I am glad you asked. I spent a little time doing a little research and came up with a few great ideas to help.
- This one is just plain fun. Pasta shaped like people running. Seriously, who would buy this for themselves. That makes it perfect.
Get it Here; Pastabilities On the Run Pasta
- For the person that runs but has nowhere to put their key, id, stuff. This pouch magnetically attaches to itself on your waistband.
Get it Here; Running Buddy “Buddy Pouch”
- One of the best things you can do for someone is equip them with the tools to either start or continue their healthy habits. A cookbook is a great way. I personally love slow cookers. Coming home and dinner is done, oh yeah.
Get it Here; The Clean Eating Slow Cooker: A Healthy Cookbook of Wholesome Meals that Prep Fast & Cook Slow
- Who doesn’t love a cute workout tank. Believe me, you can never have too many!
Get it Here; CAKE TODAY TANK
- Don't forget the guys. May not be cute, but why be boring, be fun.
Get it Here; REEBOK CROSSFIT ATHENA T-SHIRT
- Help your body heal with this Accupressure Mat. It helps relieve stress, stimulate endorphins, reduce pain, and increase energy.
Get it Here; Acupressure Mat and Pillow
- What is a Christmas list without a little tech. This is still on of our favorite gifts to give and get. It puts accountability on your wrist.
Get it Here; Fitbit Charge HR Wireless
- I love magazines. But, I never take the time to go out and pick them up. So why not get a subscription to one. All you need is one good idea from one and it has paid for itself. Bonus, it’s a gift that is received all year long.
Get it Here;HEALTH magazine.
- The best thing that somebody can receive as a gift is the gift of time. As there are only 24 hours in a day and that can’t be changed, change how that time is spent. Spend time with someone doing something together. Offer a hike, tennis game, skating session, walk around the park, basketball in the park, bike ride….the list is as endless as you make it. Offer to go with that someone to the activity of their choice.
Get it Here; Actually get it Where YOU are!
Shopping is a bit of a relaxing hobby for me, which is sometimes troubling for the bank balance. -Rebecca Hall