Ok, so this is going to be a little different for most of you. I got introduced to chia a couple of years ago and it has taken a little getting used to. It is really good for you.
It completely changes its texture as it soaks in liquid and makes for a really cool thing to add to puddings to get that jelly type texture.
Chia is full of a surprising amount of nutrients for its size.
- Chia Seeds Deliver a Massive Amount of Nutrients With Very Few Calories
- Almost All The Carbs in Them Are Fiber
- Chia Seeds Are Loaded With Antioxidants
- Chia Seeds Are High in Quality Protein
- Due to The High Fiber and Protein Content, Chia Seeds Should be Able to Help You Lose Weight
- Chia Seeds Are High in Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Chia Seeds May Improve Certain Blood Markers, Which Should Lower The Risk of Heart Disease and Type 2 Diabetes
- They Are High in Many Important Bone Nutrients
- Chia Seeds Can Cause Major Improvements in Type 2 Diabetics
- Chia Seeds Can Improve Exercise Performance as Much as a Sports Drink
- Chia Seeds Are Easy to Incorporate Into Your Diet
So, if you are going to incorporate something new into your diet, try Chia Seeds.