I would like to introduce you to the MerryMaker Sisters, Emma and Carla Papas
I met these two fabulous girls and they are amazing. Their attitude toward life and food is contagious. I chose this recipe simply because it is so simple yet, in their words, DELISH!
Start your day with a super, yummy, healthy start.
Easy Paleo Breakfast Parfait
Stuff You Need
2 cups coconut yoghurt or greek yoghurt
1 cup fresh or frozen (thawed) mixed berries
1 cup fresh or frozen (thawed) cranberries
1 cup almonds chopped
1 cup shredded coconut
1/2 cup macadamias chopped
2 tbs. coconut oil melted
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. 100% vanilla extract
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F) and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. In a large bowl mix the macadamias, almonds, coconut, coconut oil, cinnamon and
3. Spread this evenly on to the prepared baking tray and place into the oven for 10
minutes. Allow to cool.
4. In a blender whiz the yoghurt, berries and vanilla until just combined (you could also
mash it together!).
5. Now it’s time to layer it all up! Alternate layers of yoghurt and nut mix.
6. This is so easy and delish!
BTW: Their cookbook Make it Merry is simply one of the best that I have bought in years.