We at Q4fit.com are very proud to show you our first recipe.
This recipe has been created by our very own daughter and Pastry Chef, Danielle Morneau. They have been created to be easy and with simple ingredients.
There is no added sugar, no added salt, and using all whole, real foods.
This is a very large recipe and they freeze really well.
Dried Apricots 200 g
Dried Cranberries 200 g
Raisins 200 g
Grated, peeled Apple 900 g
Rolled Oats 450 g
Steel cut Oats 450 g
Chia Seeds 15 g
Sunflower Seeds 50 g
Unsweetened Orange Juice 1000 g
- Preheat oven to 325 F
- Mash Bananas.
- Chop Apricots.
- Combine all fruit; Bananas, Apricots, Cranberries, Raisins, Apple.
- Combine Rolled Oats, Steel Cut Oats, Chia Seeds, and Sunflower Seeds.
- Mix the fruit with the dry ingredients.
- Slowly add the Orange Juice.
- Mix until fully blended.
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Spread mixture onto cookie sheets.
> Bake at 325 for 20 min <
> The time is flexible depending on how juicy the apples are, your oven temp, and how crispy or chewy you like your bars <
Recipe brought to you by: Danielle Morneau
Danielle strives for remarkable fulfillment in everything she does.
Whether it is cheering on the Vancouver Canucks, or baking delicate Macarons at home.